At Colon & Rectal Surgery Associates (CRSAL), our highly trained surgeons and medical professionals specialize in the diagnosis, evaluation and treatment of patients with colon and rectal conditions and diseases including colorectal cancer and inflammatory bowel disease.
Founded in the Twin Cities in 1963, CRSAL is one of the largest practices of specialized colon and rectal surgeons in the world. Therefore we are able to offer concentrated expertise in all areas of colon and rectal surgery. CRSAL is both a patient-focused private practice and a leading academic and research institution at the forefront of advancements in treatment, technology and teaching—offering patients the best of both worlds.
Colon and Rectal Surgery Associates is an independent professional services corporation, owned 100% by its physicians.
Colon and Rectal Surgery Associates’ leadership consists of experienced, dedicated administrators and physicians who work together to set a vision for the Clinic and to achieve the Clinic's Core Values.
We have identified the following core values
- Excellent and compassionate patient care
- Professional development
- Training surgeons and leaders
- Positive, healthy work environment
- Corporate sustainability
Affiliations / Strategic Relationships
- University of Minnesota, Division of Colon and Rectal Surgery
- University of Minnesota Physicians
- Minnesota Colon and Rectal Foundation
- Pelvic Floor Center
- Riverside Endoscopy Center
- Maplewood Endoscopy Center
- Southdale Medical Diagnostics
- Minnesota Oncology and Hematology