At Colon & Rectal Surgery Associates (CRSAL), our highly trained surgeons and medical professionals specialize in the diagnosis, evaluation and treatment of patients with colon and rectal conditions and diseases including colorectal cancer and inflammatory bowel disease.
Improving Your Quality of Life
We care for patients with conditions affecting the small bowel, colon, rectum and pelvic floor. Because we are specialists, we are sensitive to the fact that these private parts of the body may be difficult to talk bout. However, we encourage you to share your concerns, because there is no reason for problems in these areas to go untreated.
Colon and Rectal Surgery Associates offers a full continuum of colon and rectal care including preventive care (colonoscopy screening), diagnosis, treatment and follow-up for conditions including:
- Anorectal disorders – hemorrhoids, abscesses, fissures and fistulas
- Pelvic floor problems – fecal incontinence, constipation and pelvic organ prolapse
- Inflammatory bowel disease – Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis
- Colon and Rectal Cancer – individualized treatment plans, including staging of the cancer with endorectal ultrasound, MRI or colonoscopy and surgery
- Traditional (open) surgical procedures
- Traditional transanal procedures
- Minimally invasive procedures – endoscopic and laparoscopic surgery, transanal endoscopic microsurgery (TEM), and use of robotics
- Endoscopic procedures – colonoscopy, sigmoidoscopy, anoscopy and high resolution anoscopy
- Diagnostic procedures – endoanal ultrasound, endorectal ultrasound, special physiological testing
- Innovative technologies and biofeedback therapy