Comprehensive Cancer Care
Comprehensive Cancer Care Our highly trained surgeons and medical professionals specialize in the diagnosis, evaluation and treatment of patients with cancer of the anus, colon and rectum.
Colon and Rectal Surgery Associates offers a full continuum of colon and rectal cancer care including preventive care (colonoscopy screening), diagnosis, treatment and follow-up care. We develop individualized treatment plans, including staging of the cancer with endorectal ultrasound, MRI or colonoscopy and surgery.
Colorectal cancer is the third most common cancer in both men and women in the United States. Your Guide to Colorectal Cancer Treatment
- Traditional (open) surgical procedures
- Traditional transanal procedures
- Minimally invasive procedures – endoscopic and laparoscopic surgery, transanal endoscopic microsurgery (TEM), transanal minimally invasive surgery (TAMIS), and use of robotics
- Endoscopic procedures – colonoscopy, sigmoidoscopy, anoscopy and high resolution anoscopy
- Diagnostic procedures – endoanal ultrasound, endorectal ultrasound, special physiological testing
- Innovative technologies
Working Together For You We take a collaborative approach and partner with other physicians involved in your care. Their areas of expertise may include family practice (primary care), gastroenterology, gynecology, internal medicine, oncology, urology and urogynecology.
Unique Colorectal Nurse Navigator Program Helping facilitate each patient’s journey through an individually tailored diagnostic, treatment and follow-up care plan. Learn More about Nurse Navigator.
C.A.R.S. Support Group Bringing together individuals who are going through diagnosis, treatment, and life after colon, anal or rectal cancer, in a safe and welcoming environment. This group focuses on education, sharing time and support for patients, caregivers and family members. Learn More about C.A.R.S.